Effective date: July 6th, 2022
TreasuredFamilyTravels.com, (the “Site”), owned and operated by Christine Zelina/Living to Travel LLC, (“we”, “us”, or “our”} respects your privacy and takes protecting it seriously. Through this Site, we may collect certain information about you. This information may identify an individual user and/or could be used to contact or locate an individual user.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you confirm you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 on this Site. If you believe we have personal data from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at Christine@treasuredfamilytravels.com to have that child’s information removed from our system.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information is data that may identify you. This includes name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address, cookies, usage data, password, or any other identifying information where you can be contacted, online or offline.
We do not rent, sell, share, or otherwise make your personal data available to any person or business, except as required to provide the products and services on this Site.
What information is collected and how it is used
Information provided by you
- If you comment on our Site, sign up for our email newsletter, or contact us through the Contact Us page on our Site, we will collect your name and email address. This information may be made available to a third-party email delivery service. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email. If you have any issues, please contact us at Christine@treasuredfamilytravels.com.
- If you make a purchase from this Site, we may collect your email address and credit card number. We use third-party vendors to process payments. By making a purchase, you give them access to personal data including your name, email address, and credit card information. We do our best to choose vendors carefully. However, we are not liable for any data breaches and are not responsible for any damages or harm incurred as a result of these third-party vendors. We only have access to your name and email when you make a purchase. We do not have access to your credit card information.
We may use your personal information to
- send you our newsletters from time to time
- manage contacts and send messages
- to communicate with you about products and services you’ve purchased
- to offer you additional products and services
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- allow registration and authentication
- allow access to third-party services’ accounts
- monitor infrastructure
- manage hosting and backend infrastructure
- carry out remarketing and behavioral targeting (including display ads)
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
Information provided automatically or by others
Other information may be collected automatically, like Google Analytics. This information may include things like location, where you go on this Site, when you visit, what links you click, your IP address, your browser type/version, and what type of device you’re connecting from. This information is used as statistical data only and does not include personal data. This information may be used by others to personalize ads.
This information is used to create content, products, and/or services we think would be beneficial to you. We also use this information to track advertising and improve user experiences on our Site.
Cookies give usage data like how often you visit, where you go on the Site, and what you do on the Site. Cookies also help provide a more customized experience when you visit our Site.
We use cookie information to compile statistical information about the use of our Site, such as the time users spend on the Site and the pages they visit most often. Those statistics do not include personal data like name, email address, etc.
Types of cookies we use
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are used to browse the Site and use its features. This includes things like saving your sessions, login details, and other information required to carry out other activities. These are used to save your browsing preferences and optimize your experience on the Site.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track where you go on the Site and when you visit. This information is used to track traffic to the Site and may be used to personalize ads.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the Site to save your information like logins and usernames to make it easier for you to use the Site.
- Social media cookies and pixels: These cookies make it possible to share Site content on social media like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other external platforms.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies record your browsing actions and patterns on the Site, such as among others, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The information recognized, collected, and/or tracked by these cookies is used to make our Site and the advertising displayed by way of links or banners on the Site more relevant to your interests. For the same purpose, this information may also be shared with third parties such as advertising agencies like She Media.
Disclosure to 3rd parties
As required by law
We may disclose your personal data to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities if required by law.
Third-party service providers
We may use third-party vendors to provide various services on this Site. These third-party services will be governed by their individual privacy policies. If you have any questions about these third parties’ privacy practices, you should consult their specific privacy policies or reach out to them directly. We use the following third-party providers:
- Google Analytics – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- Stripe – this service is used to serve our eCommerce platforms. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- PayPal – this service is used to serve our eCommerce platforms. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- Facebook Pixel – This service is used to track your actions on this website for purposes of promotional retargeting via Facebook ads. You may opt out of behavioral advertising with the Facebook Pixel here.
- Pinterest Tag – This service is used to track your actions on this website for purposes of promotional retargeting via Pinterest ads. You may opt out of behavioral advertising with the Pinterest Tag here.
Other third parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to reasonably support our business. We will only share your personal data with these third parties to the extent necessary to provide our product and/or services to you.
In the event our business, or a portion thereof, is sold, or otherwise transferred, including bankruptcy, we may share personal data in connection with this transaction.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here
Pinterest: Opt-out of Pinterest remarketing here
How we protect your information
We employ data security tools to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
In addition to general security practices, we use the following to protect your personal data:
- Malware scanning
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate
In the event of a data security breach, we will contact you and/or the relevant authorities as required by law.
Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee and you use the Site at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
Users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- deletion of personal information we have collected from you
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
Requests can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to Christine@treasuredfamilytravels.com.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within forty-five (45) days.
European Union Privacy Rights
This Site is a US-based site, so any information received will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By using this Site and providing your personal data you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data outside the EEA.
Lawful Basis of Processing Personal data
We may process your personal data if:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The data is necessary to fulfill our agreement and/or obligations to you;
- It is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
- It is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest of us or a third-party.
Rights Under GDPR
If you are located in the European Union, you have certain rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). You have a right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Access your data;
- Verify and change your data;
- Restrict processing of your data;
- Have your personal data deleted and/or removed;
- Receive and move your personal data;
- Lodge a complaint.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at Christine@treasuredfamilytravels.com. You can exercise these rights free of charge and your request will be processed as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Rights of users
You can deny, access, delete, change, withdraw, and/or review the personal data provided to us at any time. However, if you decline to provide some personal data, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
If you want to have your personal data deleted, please contact us at Christine@treasuredfamilytravels.com. We may be required by law to archive your information.
Notification of changes